Coast Hills Youth Ministry exists to help the youth in Coast Hills and our community discover and follow Jesus so that...
1) They will understand how valuable they are in the eyes of Jesus
2) They will seek to live in the true life that Jesus offers to all those who love Him
We do this by:
- FOLLOWING JESUS: Facilitating spiritual growth in our youth's lives by being centred on Jesus, who He is, and what He teaches
- WELCOMING ALL: Hosting youth gatherings that are gracious and welcoming, where youth have a chance to interact with their peers and be known and cared for by their youth leaders
- LOVING OTHERS: Living out our faith with generous love towards our communities
When and Where do we meet?
Currently we have weekly *Thursday Youth Nights that run during the school year, and one special event most months on a *Friday Nights. Details about the Youth Nights and Special Events are shared in person on Thursday Nights, or can be found here on our website and on our social media platforms.
*Thursday Youth Nights: 7:00 - 8:45 at the Coast Hills Ministry Centre
*On weeks with Friday Night Special Events, we do not meet on the Thursday night of that week